Administrative Assistant (Full time)
- Responsible for general administration and operation, e.g. handling general enquiries, preparing quotations and invoices, performing data entry etc.
- Effective communication and maintain good relationship with patients, clients, therapists and colleagues
- Accurately keep track and update services and meeting schedule
- Ensure proper management of office supplies and musical instruments
- Assist in organizing meetings, workshops and events, e.g. prepare agenda and minutes, venue booking, supplies order and delivery, venue setting etc.
- Handle full range of secretarial matters
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- HKDSE graduates or above
- At least 1-2 years experience is preferred
- Knowledge in accounting experience is an advantage
- Customer oriented, responsible, detail-minded, willing to learn, highly disciplined and a reliable team player
- Able to work independently and meet deadline
- Flexible mindset with good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 5 days per week (Full-time)
How to Apply?
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org to the Director on or before 23/3/2023.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not contacted 4 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy.
Why Join Our Team:
Established in 2013, IMTC became the first social enterprise in Hong Kong dedicated to the growth and promotion of music therapy, as recognized by HKCSS. In 2020, we received the Caring Company Award for the very first time.
We only hire internationally-recognized and registered music therapists and psychologists. This guarantees that our clients and patients always receive a world-class service quality.
We serve individuals and families, non-profit organizations, schools, hospitals, corporates and more. Read more about who we work with and what we do here, please visit our website: https://www.imtc.com.hk/