- Manage and coordinate workshops and other events including administration and on-site support
- Liaise with internal parties and external strategic partners for smooth and organized execution and implementation for different campaigns
- Prepare and create marketing collaterals for social media, website, eDM and other publications
- Provide support to the team by conducting research, handling registration, drafting proposals and public enquiries, arranging meetings etc.
- Responsible for general administration and operation, e.g. handling general enquiries, preparing quotations and invoices, performing data entry etc.
- Effective communication and maintain good relationship with patients, clients, therapists and colleagues
- Accurately keep track and update services and meeting schedule
- Ensure proper management of office supplies and musical instruments
- Handle full range of secretarial matters and ad hoc projects as required
- University graduate with with 1-3 years experience in administration, public relations, marketing, event management or related fields
- Customer oriented, responsible, detail-minded, willing to learn, highly disciplined and a reliable team player
- Able to work independently and meet deadline
- Flexible mindset with good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- 5 days per week (Full-time) / 15-20 hours per week at 5 days per week
- Hybrid working arrangement
How to Apply?
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with a full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com to the Director on or before 31/7/2023.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted 4 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy.
Why Join Our Team:
Established in 2013, the International Music Therapy Centre (IMTC) became the first social enterprise in Hong Kong dedicated to the growth and promotion of music therapy, as recognized by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service in 2017.
Adhering to our motto “Bring Healing through Music”, we are committed to serving the community by providing professional music therapy services to individuals and families, non-profit organizations, schools, hospitals, corporates, and more.
Read on to find out more about our work: https://www.imtc.com.hk/